What are cookies?
In English, the term "cookie" means cookie, but in the field of web browsing, a "cookie" is something completely different. When you access our website, a small amount of text called a "cookie" is stored in the browser of your device. This text contains a variety of information about your browsing habits, preferences, content customization, etc...There are other technologies that work in a similar way and are also used to collect data about your browsing activity. We will call "cookies" to all these technologies as a whole. The specific uses we make of these technologies are described in this document.
What are cookies used for on this website?
What are cookies NOT used for on this website?
The cookies we use do not store sensitive personal identification information such as your name, address, password, etc...
Who uses the information stored in the cookies?
The information stored in the cookies on our website is used exclusively by us, with the exception of those identified below as 'third party cookies', which are used and managed by external entities that provide us with services that improve the user experience. For example, statistics that are collected on the number of visits, the most liked content, etc ... is usually managed by GOOGLE ANALYTICS. Third-party cookies are also often used to ensure the payment transactions made through the web.
To restrict, block or delete cookies from this website (and those used by third parties) you can do so, at any time, by modifying the settings of your browser. Keep in mind that this configuration is different in each browser, although it is usual to find the cookies configuration in the menu 'Preferences' 'Tools' 'Options' and then in "Privacy and Security" or in "delete navigation data", etc...For more details on the configuration of the cookies in each browser, you can consult the menu 'Help' of the same one.
What types of cookies are used on this website?
Each website uses its own cookies. On our website we use those listed below:
ACCORDING TO THE ENTITY THAT MANAGES IT
- First-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies. In the event that cookies are served from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself, but the information collected through these is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as own cookies if the third party uses them for its own purposes (for example, the improvement of the services it provides or the provision of advertising services for other entities).
ACCORDING TO THEIR PURPOSE
- Technical Cookies: are those necessary for navigation and the proper functioning of our website, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the process of purchasing of an order, manage the payment, control fraud linked to the security of the service, make the request for registration or participation in an event, count visits for the purpose of billing licenses of the software with which the service works (website, platform or application), use security features during navigation, store content for broadcasting videos or sound, enable dynamic content (for example, animation of loading a text or image) or share content through social networks.
- Analysis Cookies: they allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the supply of products or services that we offer.
- Preference or personalization cookies: are those that allow us to remember information so that the user can access the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate their experience from that of other users, such as, for example, the language, the number of results to display when the user performs a search, the appearance or content of the service depending on the type of browser through which the user accesses the service or the region from which you access the service, etc..
- Behavioral advertising: are those that, processed by us or by third parties, allow us to analyze your browsing habits on the Internet so that we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
ACCORDING TO THE PERIOD OF TIME THAT THEY REMAIN ACTIVATED
- Session Cookies: are those designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only of interest to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (for example, a list of products purchased) and disappear at the end of the session.
- Persistent Cookies: these are those in which the data remain stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years. In this regard, it should be specifically assessed whether the use of persistent cookies is necessary, since the risks to privacy could be reduced by using session cookies. In any case, when persistent cookies are installed, it is recommended to reduce their temporary duration to the minimum necessary, taking into account the purpose of their use. To this effect, WG29 Opinion 4/2012 indicated that for a cookie to be exempt from the duty of informed consent, its expiration must be related to its purpose. As a result, session cookies are much more likely to be considered exempt than persistent cookies.