THE ADVENTURES OF TINTIN - Cigars of the Pharaoh - Facsimile Version B/W Colored- French
After the colorization of the first titles published in black and white, the 4th album of The Adventures of Tintin, Cigars of the Pharaoh, was soon to be published. This 4th album incorporates a new color palette inspired by the artistic spirit that guided the coloring of the old films, respecting the black lines and the flat areas drawn and placed by Hergé. A new form of expression for the characteristic and exuberant environments of the jungle, the deserts or the Egyptian frescoes.
- Cover measures: 24 x 32cm.
- Binding: cardboard, square spine 30/10.
- Inner paper: Munken Pure 130gr.
- 144 pages (124 pages in color).
- Includes 4 covers of the original edition in B/W, in line with a character in four-color process.
- Preface of 16 pages illustrated in four-color process.
- French, Dutch and English versions.
- Co-edition: Moulinsart/Casterman